Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ouch

It took a little bit of time for the full story to come out yesterday, but Nene had a testicular tumor removed on Monday. No word yet if it was cancerous though.

Why on Earth did I even consider posting on this topic, especially since it'd be in bad taste to crack a joke? Because I've got nuts and I can only imagine the pain he's in right now. If saying "God damn" over and over again can help this dude out, then I'm gonna keep doing it.

In all seriousness, when I heard about this my mind also went back to remembering how Reggie Evans hit Chris Kaman in the nuts a few seasons ago. Makes me wonder if he's been pulling the same crap on Nene in practice all this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this whole blog! It's really good, and refreshing....

Anonymous said...

Love your blog; it's very refreshing. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you think that damning a thing would make it better?